Skilled and Professional Pain Treatment
Genesis Medical Clinic caters to patients suffering from pain related to injuries sustained in an auto accident. Accidents, particularly auto accidents, can cause a number of painful conditions.
Our clinic is equipped with an X-ray machine for any emergency situation. Our doctors and medical assistants are very friendly and courteous, and we accept most major medical insurances like Medicare, TRICARE, PIP, and WC. Please call us at 813-549-7465 for more information.
Whiplash is very common among victims of auto accidents. This typically occurs when you're hit by a speeding car from behind. This causes your head to be whipped backwards, leading to the contraction of your neck muscles. Due to this, the front muscles and ligaments of the neck get strained.
If you’re experiencing severe headaches and pinched nerves following an auto accident, don't let such conditions go unexamined. Consult the medical professionals at Genesis Medical Clinic and get your whiplash injury treated.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
At Genesis Medical Clinic, we treat any functional problem that may have resulted from back and neck injuries, strains and fractures, sprains, arthritis, amputations, work or sports injuries, strokes, cerebral palsy, and other conditions.
- As soon as you step into our office, we will try to help you feel better. Depending on the nature of your injury, you may need care 2-3 times a week for 4-12 weeks.
- Next, we enter the corrective or restorative care phase where we try to heal the muscles and other tissues.
- Once you're completely healed, we recommend a regular follow-up with us to address any future problems.
Modern Therapies for Maximum Pain Relief
Our superior rehabilitation programs and pain management services include:
- Hand therapy
- Low back rehabilitation
- Isokinetic testing and exercise
- Work conditioning
- Manual therapy
- Physical therapy Sport-specific rehabilitation
- MJ rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Women's health
- Work injury rehabilitation
- Anodyne therapy
- Advanced gait training
We also provide patients with a “blueprint” of exercises that can be performed at home to strengthen the body and correct any irregularities.
Click the link below to leave us a message and a member staff will call to discuss any questions you may have. Be sure to also check out our frequently asked questions section.
Click here to go to our Contact Page