Back Pain Management & Back Pain Treatment
Our clinic in Tampa, Florida provides services such as back pain management to patients who want to have alternative options besides surgery.
Back pain is a very common ailment and our back pain treatments can target specific areas:
- Lower back
- Middle back
- Upper back
- Lower back with sciatica
Back pain is caused by a number of factors, including nerve disease, muscle disease, degenerative disc disease, and arthritis.
Some of the Major Symptoms of Back Pain Are:
- Continuous aching or a feeling of stiffness anywhere along your back
- Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back, and lower back regions, especially after lifting heavy loads
- Chronic pain in the middle or lower back after standing or sitting for a long time
- Pain radiating from the lower back down to the buttocks, extending to the back of the thighs and into the calves and toes
- An inability to stand straight due to back muscle spasms
- Weakness or numbness in the legs (possibly due to nerve damage, a pinched nerve, or spinal disease)
- Pain extending from the back of your neck down to your legs (may indicate sciatica)
- Back pain that grows severe when you cough or bend forward from the waist (possibly due to a herniated disc)
- Exercise routines
- Chiropractic therapy
- Deep tissue massage and manipulation to loosen the muscles and increase blood flow
- Nerve injections (steroids to reduce inflammation)
- Back braces that help control the pain so you can lead a normal life
At Genesis Medical, we understand the value of language interpreters as they help providers to develop a better understanding of a patient’s cultural background and how it may influence essential healthcare decisions. We will be happy to accomodate you if you only speak Spanish, French and Swahili.
Feel free to schedule an appointment and a staff member will contact you to confirm your appointment today. Click here to Schedule an appointment
Click the link below to leave us a message and a member staff will call to discuss any questions you may have. Be sure to also check out our frequently asked questions section.
Click here to go to our Contact Page