Our Medical Services & Orthopedic Services at Genesis Medical Clinic try to solve the problem at the core without having to resort to surgery.
Medical Services Auto Injury
Skilled and Professional Pain Treatment.
Genesis Medical Clinic caters to patients suffering from pain related to injuries sustained in an auto accident. Accidents, particularly auto accidents, can cause a number of painful conditions. Our pain relief clinic is equipped with an X-ray machine for any emergency situation.
Our doctors and medical assistants are very friendly and courteous, and we accept most major medical insurances like Medicare, TRICARE, PIP, and WC. Please call us at 813-549-7465 for more information.
Chronic Pain Management
Chronic pain refers to pain in the outer body and pain from the internal organs. It’s a pain that persists over time and commonly arises from a long-standing medical condition or structural damage. This broad category of pain includes:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Bone pain (osteoporosis, arthritis, bone cancer)
- Pain from muscle spasms
- Leg pain (sprains, gout, neuropathy, poor circulation)
- Peripheral neuropathy
Neck pain includes any kind of discomfort in the neck, be it in the muscles, nerves, cartilage, disks, bones, or spinal cord. If you feel a numbness, tingling, or weakness in your arms, it could be the result of a nerve condition.
You also may experience pain if you can’t move your neck or turn your head from side to side easily. Neck stiffness could indicate the presence of a bacterial infection. Some other causes of neck pain are:
If you have pain and explored traditional pain therapies such as physical therapy, OTC drugs, and opiates, a noninvasive interventional procedure may be an alternative to live a good quality of life free from constant, intractable pain. Interventional pain management is a discipline in pain management that is used to relieve patients from their pain. The specialized pain doctors go beyond medication to help patients deal with pain. They use a vast array of therapies to diagnose, reduce, and if possible, completely relieve a person’s pain. The ultimate goal of this therapy is to assist patients in getting back to their normal active lives as quickly as possible.
There are many contributing factors to erectile dysfunction. The causes can be both physical and/or mental. Below are some of the most common causes:
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Low testosterone
- Alcohol and smoking
- Prostate problems
- Prescription medications especially those prescribed to treat high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Psychological issues such as “performance anxiety” or a history of sexual abuse or trauma can also contribute to ED.
Requirements for Florida Medical Marijuana
- You must be over 18 yrs
- You must be a Florida resident with valid Florida ID card.
- You must obtain medical records from your doctor or primary care doctor documenting your diagnosis and bring this record to your initial evaluation.
- You must register in the medical marijuana registry maintained by Dept of Health
- You must have tried other conservative treatment without success for your debilitating medical condition.