- Stems Cells Therapy- Restore, Repair and Regenerate your joints
- Minimal Interventional Procedures-Epidural Injection, SI joint Injections etc
- Medication Management of Your Pain
- FREE Review of your MRI, CAT Scan
- FREE Second Opinion
- FREE Consultation to see if you qualify for our services
Services We Provide
Chronic Pain Management
Chronic pain refers to pain in the outer body and pain from the internal organs. It's a pain that persists over time and commonly arises from a long-standing medical condition or structural damage. This broad category of pain includes:
- - Neck pain.
- - Bone pain (osteoporosis, arthritis, bone cancer)
- - Pain from muscle spasms
- - Fibromyalgia
- - Leg pain (sprains, gout, neuropathy, poor circulation)
Skilled and Professional Pain Treatment.
Genesis Medical Clinic caters to patients suffering from pain related to injuries sustained in an auto accident. Accidents, particularly auto accidents, can cause a number of painful conditions. Our clinic is equipped with an X-ray machine for any emergency situation.
Our doctors and medical assistants are very friendly and courteous, and we accept most major medical insurances like Medicare, TRICARE, PIP, and WC. Please call us at 813-549-7465 for more information.
Genesis Medical Clinic can help you with your auto, sports, and work injuries. Come to us to get your chronic pains treated by experienced professionals who are experts at managing pain and pain-related problems.
We can improve the quality of your life through our targeted pain management treatments involving the most modern techniques of physical therapy. Functional problems like back and neck injuries, arthritis, sprains, strains, and fractures are all treated at our pain clinic.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Low testosterone
- Alcohol and smoking
- Prostate problems
- Prescription medications especially those prescribed to treat high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Psychological issues such as “performance anxiety” or a history of sexual abuse or trauma can also contribute to ED.