Back pain is one of the most common complaints for a doctor office visit or missed work. Back pain includes lower back pain, middle back pain, upper back pain or lower back pain with sciatica. Nerve and muscle disease, degenerative disc disease, arthritis can all result in back pain. Back pain symptoms range in intensity as follows:
- Persistent, aching or stiffness anywhere along your back
- Sharp localized pain from the neck, upper back, lower back especially after lifting heavy objects
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back after standing or sitting for a long time
- Pain that radiates from low back to the buttock down to the back of thigh into the calves or toes
- Inability to stand straight due to back muscle spasm
Call Genesis Medical Clinic Today if you suffer from back pain at 813-549-7465 if you experience any of the above symptoms or the following:
- Numbness or weakness in your leg. This may be as a result of nerve damage , pinched nerve or spinal disease
- Your back pain extends downward along the back of your neck to your legs. It may indicate sciatica
- Your back pain increases when you cough, bend forward at the waist. You may have herniated disc.
How Can We Help You?
- Medication Management
- Exercise regimen to reduce your back pain
- Chiropractic therapy
- Deep tissue manipulation and massage to loosen the muscles and increase blood flow to your back
- Injections to your nerves to numb your pain or steroid injection to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Back braces may help you control your pain and live a normal life.
Some of the Back Braces that will help control your back pain: