If you prefer to make an appointment by phone, please call us at 813-549-7465 and we will be happy to assist you.
Before arriving for your appointment, please make sure that you have the following items with you:
- Medical insurance card (if you have any)
- Auto insurance card and claim number from your insurance
- A photo ID
- List of all current medications
- Report and film/CD of any MRI or CT
- Any X-rays that may have been taken of your injury or condition. Our physicians may not be able to see you without your X-rays.
- Adjuster name and phone number
- Accident report
- Attorney’s address and phone number
We will make copies of your insurance card and ID, and verify that all information in our database is accurate. We will provide you with necessary forms for your insurance and collect the co-payment.
Patients Under the Age of 18
A parent or legal guardian must accompany new patients under the age of 18 to their initial visit. The parent or legal guardian may designate another adult to accompany an existing patient during follow-up visits, if it is specified on a Minor’s Consent for Treatment form. This form can be obtained during check-in.